Our countrymen are well aware that western occupying forces have been attempting for quite some time now to give a legal face to their unlawful occupation of Afghanistan and to realize their…
Statement of the Council of the Leadership, Islamic Emirate , Regarding the Kandahar Jailbreak
Last night (25/4/2011), the Mujahideen of the Islamic Emirate managed to get 541 Mujahideen inmates in Kandahar City Jail freed thanks to the blessing and help of the Almighty Allah (SwT) and as a result of successful tactical operations. We congratulate the Mujahid people of Afghanistan, the Mujahideen of the current Jihad, the families of the prisoners and, in short, all the Islamic Ummah over this great victory.
It is worth mentioning to say that the enemy had greatly focused on the security of the jail following two successful operations against the Kandahar jail. They had erected checkpoints around the premises of the prison, being manned both by foreign and internal hireling soldiers. Also, had dug ditches; built solid cement walls; installed security cameras and other instruments of surveillance. But notwithstanding that, the Mujahideen of the path of the Truth, once again proved their tactical ascendancy over the great military colonialist power of the world and its internal surrogates that have been trained and brought up in the West. Thus, the Mujahideen disproved the futile claims of general Petraeus — the most lauded and praised general of America— who was claiming that they had wiped the strength of Taliban in Kandahar and had had tangible military gains. Truly speaking, falsehood may be accompanied by fanfare and display but is ever devoid of any essence.
The jailbreak of Kandahar prison showed that America and her allies only live on the back of stints and futile propaganda drive. However, baseless hypes bring in humiliating consequences. The beloved countrymen are witness to the fact that the initiatives and enterprise have constantly remained in the hands of Mujahideen all over the country. In addition to this, the recent successful operations by Mujahideen in other provinces have exposed the deceiving demeanor of David Petraeous— the top general of American forces— to the American and the world’s public, that they have had spectacular military gains in Afghanistan. It is grotesque that one day before the breaking of the Kandahar jail. a Pentagon top brass said that they would drive Taliban out of Afghanistan in 2011 and would keep them at bay all over the country. We only would like to tell these well-known liars of Pentagon that do your failed operations in Marjah and Kandahar and the retreats of the American troops from the Korangal and Pech valleys mean obliteration of Taliban or they are indications of your defeat? Whose success is the infiltration of Mujahideen into the ministry of defense of the Stooge Administration right to the very office of the defense minister? Whose triumph is the incidences of killings at the hands of those policemen who are on your payroll?
Ironically, you have now only turned to lies and bombardment of miserable Afghan civilians; destruction of plantations and orchards and filling of prisons with oppressed Afghans. Where are your those standards of human rights and where is your democracy?
The strength and morale of Mujahideen have been boosting and the Afghan masses are standing behind them. The enemy will surely face more military and political defeats. The global invaders and their internal hirelings should put an end to their politics of obstinacy and leave the country of the Afghans to the Afghans themselves. Similarly, the public of the West whose government are participants in the occupation of Afghanistan, should simultaneously re-assess the current developments in Afghanistan; re-evaluate the military situation in the country and prevent their governments from prolonging this worthless and losing war.
In short, the recent operations in Kandhar were successful like all other operations in Kandahar city. May Allah, the Almighty (SwT) bestow blessing and reward on those Mujahideen who worked hard in the past few months to bring to success this plan. May Allah, the Almighty, ensure the realization of a real Islamic system in the country by conferring (on us) self-same favors.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
22/05/1432 – 25/04/2011
NANGARHAR, Feb. 03 – There is a recent report from Nangarhar province that as many as 11 US invading troops got killed in the helicopter shot down by a Mujahid on Wednesday.
Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesman for Al-Emarah website, in his telephonic conversation told Al-Emarah that a reliable sources on the condition of anonymity confirmed that all the 11 invaders killed in the shoot down incident were American soldiers.
The person who was not authorized to disclose this was an eyewitness to what had happened.
17 December 2010
Last night, American defeated President Barack Obama unveiled review of his failed strategy. One year ago, Obama had announced the strategy aimed at bolstering the tempo of the invading American forces in Afghanistan and thwarting the Jihadic activities of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
Having confidence in the help of the Almighty Allah (SwT) and in the ultimate victory of the legitimate Jihad of the Muslim people of Afghanistan against the invading Americans and their Allies, the Islamic Emirate responds to the review of the strategy by Obama as follows:
1. Obama unveils review of the strategy in a time that they left no stone unturned in Afghanistan to beef up the occupation but all their efforts have failed. Now he has come with the review of the strategy to present it before the American public and the public of the world in an effort to distract the attention from his failed strategy; to buoy up a new hope and keep people occupied in illusory expectations. However, the review of the strategy by Obama proves that his last year’s strategy with all other overseas schemes have faced frustration and failure because the substance of these schemes and strategy do not coincide with the ground realities in Afghanistan.
2. The past nine years have showed that the foreign troops surge and emphasis on military approach is a failed replica for achievement of victory by the foreign occupation in Afghanistan, never being in a position to play a role in transformation of the status quo in the country. This is the hard fact which Obama has also conceded, though indirectly, by resorting to reviewing the strategy.
3. Obama announced review of his strategy while thousands of people were demonstrating against the strategy in front of the White House. One day ago, an American intelligence agency, in its report. had expressed concern about American military setbacks in Afghanistan – in other words, an ultimate defeat that the rulers of the White House would have to accept it one day as a bitter reality.
4. Obama announced review of his strategy amidst his assertions regarding relative military advancement in some undisclosed areas of Afghanistan but all know that the ground realties are contrary to what he claims. More Americans have been killed in Afghanistan following the announcement of the said strategy.
5. The Obama strategy for Afghanistan not only has failed in the military field but has had no achievement at civilian and Administration level. All American programs in Afghanistan have faced failure and humiliation, up to this very day, after the announcement of the strategy.
6. In view of common Afghans, the strategy has only resulted in helping the puppet Karzai government remain in power; spread corruption, insecurity, grievances, incompetence of officials, killings of thousands of civilians during American operations. These are the consequences of the strategy.
7. In our opinion , the review of the strategy will have no achievement; will follow the path of Obama’s previous strategy which has already failed in practice and will not yield any positive message for the Americans. The continuation of the strategy at the current level without any change in its content symbolizes a defeat in view of its past record.
8. The only point which attracts attention in this review is the drawdown of America forces in Afghanistan next year. This is the bitter consequences which the American people are grappling with after losing thousands of American soldiers and spending hundreds of billions of dollars.
9. The Islamic Emirate will continue to stand by its unwavering stance as regards the review of the strategy as it was emphasizing on continuation of legitimate struggle against the invading American and all foreign forces in order to foil the strategy. The Islamic Emirate will not spare any sacrifice in the way of independence of its prideful country and Muslim people and establishment of an Islamic regime.
10. The Islamic Emirate believes, peace and stability will not return to Afghanistan unless and until all foreign forces pull out of the country. The unremitting continuation of foreign interference will pave the way for more casualties and destructions. So rationally, the foreigners should start the withdrawal of the occupying forces now—a task which they would have to do ultimately at a later stage. Thus they will save themselves from the heavy losses in life and equipment which they are facing as a result of the war of Afghanistan. Likewise, the oppressed and miserable people of Afghanistan will also find salvation from the illegitimate invasion and atrocities of America. This is the mechanism of the solution.